Friday 9 August 2013

Legion of Lace.










One of my top favorite tops; I love how feminine it feels, and the fit is just right! Also loving the high-waisted zipped maxi skirt and heels which I got at a steal (: Can't argue about how satisfying it feels to get a quality item at a reasonable price, right? 

These photos were taken at the Legion of Honour, in San Francisco. The moment I saw it, I fell in love with it. The structures and rows of pillars took my breath away. It was a museum, of which they showcased mostly paintings. I am not usually one who gets intrigued by museums but my-oh-my were these paintings gorgeous. Some of them told such great stories (which Z kindly explained to me) and I learnt so much from just one trip there. 
Best thing is, general admission is free! But there was a special exhibition when we were there, it's called "Impressionists in the Water" if I didn't recall wrongly. That cost $10 to view the exhibition, but you can decide not to and still enter for free! The place is amazing. Do check it out if you are ever in San Francisco for holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment